Refunds: We thank you and appreciate your purchase with us. Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, concerning any purchase you make through us unless specifically stated otherwise on our product pages or readers offer advertisements. We make every effort to service the order/s placed with us as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each product. If due to any reason, unavoidable circumstances or beyond the limitations of the merchants the order is not shipped by us then the order shall be cancelled and refunded. In the event the order/product is delivered and has been cancelled for refund due to product fault, delivery of wrong product, partial product, etc the refund is processed.
- If any orders are cancelled by you after procurement, but before being shipped by Onlinemuseemusical.com, then Onlinemuseemusical.com will charge restocking fee applicable as per the product category. International Books will attract a restocking fee of 25% of the order value. All other orders will attract a restocking fee of 10% of the order value. Refund will be made after deducting such restocking fee as applicable within 7-10 working days. Any charges levied as tax is not eligible for refund. A refund can be refused if the product is completely broken and unusable or with scratches or incomplete as per the seller claims from the customer and/or if the product is returned beyond the required return date or you have not informed us about the concern during the warranty period.On cancellation of an order, you are entitled to receive refund based on pay mode plus the shipping charges.
In case of returns, we will process the refund after receipt of the product by Musee Musical or its business partner. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order.
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/ debit card within 7 working days and the refund will reflect in the next statement.
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account.
- For all other modes of payment, we will send a refund cheque. The cheque will be made in favor of the name as in the “billing name” provided at the time of placing the order.
- For orders placed through Gift Certificates / Vouchers of Musee Musical, refund would be provided in form of a fresh Gift Certificate / Voucher of the same value.
Musee Musical offers replacement guarantee for selected products sold on Onlinemuseemusical.com, under certain conditions which are mentioned below.
- Musee Musical will replace the defective product with a brand new product at no extra cost. However, all freight expenses (Shipping) will be borne by the customer.
- In case customer fails to inform Musee Musical within the stipulated time frame (24 hours from the date of delivery), Musee Musical reserves the right to accept or reject such request at its discretion.
- Musee Musical will try to replace the specific product ordered. However, the company reserves the right to offer a refund or an alternate product in case the product is out of stock/ production.
- The return policy is also not valid for certain products such as String sets, Picks, Accessories etc. Should customers come across any issue with such products, they are advised to contact customer service within 24 hours, failing which we may decide not take a request for replacement.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.Returned mouthpieces incur a sterilization fee
- The customer has to ensure that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit. If Musee Musical receives the goods in a damaged condition, it holds the right to reject any warranty claims and any additional expenses for repairing the product shall be borne by the customer.
- The following items are nonreturnable except for defects: opened or used sets of strings, boxes of reeds, computer software, soundcards, tubes, internal earphones, earplugs, traditional and ethnic wind instruments, harmonicas, raw-frame speakers, pickups that have been installed, drumheads and sticks, turntable cartridges, washed or worn clothing and footwear, body jewelry, books, cassettes, CD’s, DVDs, and videos.
All cost of shipping for warranty claims will be borne by the customer. The products will be sent to the respective authorized centers of the manufacturers and the decision of the company would be final to offer a replacement or repair a particular part under warranty. Musee Musical shall only offer assistance in case of warranty claims and the customer is expected to contact the service centers of different manufacturers for any support on the product.